Behance and Coolhunting bring to us their very first conference “99%” which “focuses less on inspiration, and more on how idea generation and organization come together to make ideas happen.” It all takes place next week at the The Times Center building NYC, April 16-17, 2009… I’ll be there, so get your tickets here while they last!
A few of the speakers:
– Michael Bierut of Pentagram
– Cheryl Dorsey at Echoing Green
– Seth Godin of Squidoo, and several Books (purple cow, tribes, marketers are liars)
– Ji Lee of Google and Bubble Project
– Jeffrey Kalmikoff and Jake Nickell at Threadless
– Scott Thomas of Obama for America
– full list here.