Watch out Segway, Toyota’s rolled out a pretty nifty tiny transporter with a “look mom, no hands” option! Check out the video after the jump… seems like it’ll get you places, not in a rush, and for the same 5k price tag as a Segway.
Archive for August, 2008
I’m off to SF later this week again. Hopefully the weathers less foggy. I checked out the Seward street slides, Twin Peaks, and 826 Valencia last time. Any other places to scoop out or must try food spots??
– NY Times Interactive Evolution of the Olympic Torch
– Telephone Piano Music video
– Total Solar Eclipse from an airplane video
– What happens when you tease a baby with food!
– Nissan Cube (spring 2009) giving away free shirts!
– Mini Coop to go Electric!?!
– Women rocks it out in a library! (hilarious!)
– Person documents 7 hours on tarmac delay!!!. Delta Bad Experience!
Dells launched Community Pulse which organizers their customers “Compliments” and “Complaints” along with a cloud of tags on subjects and a graph on subjects to see how they are doing overtime with individual categories.
Instead of hiding away all their complaints, show it off and improve. The more transparent a company can be about their issues, the sooner they can fix them. Fail faster, improve sooner.